We provide physiotherapy services to nursing homes, hostels and retirement villages. We also do home visits for DVA and other patients. Our team of experienced health professionals are passionate about working in aged care and strive towards improving quality of life for all residents. Physiotherapists apply diagnostic skills and clinical reasoning to deliver the best treatments for their clients, helping to improve movement and physical independence. Our Physiotherapists provide treatments including pain management, manual therapies and exercise prescription. These programs are tailored to client’s individual needs, helping to reduce pain and optimise strength, mobility and physical independence.
Our established physiotherapy team consists of well-trained health professionals who have experience working in aged care. Our senior physiotherapist have extensive experience in aged care, providing ongoing mentoring and professional development to staff. Our sound clinical reasoning and treatment skills results in best practise treatment and management. Our physiotherapists are working continuously to make an impact in the lives of the elderly population and optimise their functional abilities. Our physiotherapists use a wide range of treatment techniques to relieve pain, restore movement and function, and prevent further problems for the residents. They also provide treatments such as exercise prescription which are tailored programs to help retrain posture, strengthen muscles and improve overall fitness.
As well as the positive outcomes for aged care residents, Re-Fit Physiotherapy works intimately with associated facilities to provide strong and consistent results in all areas of accreditation that relate to physiotherapy.
Through our unique physiotherapy assessments, treatments, acute and chronic pain management programs we can help your residents enjoy a more fulfilling life. Our comprehensive education and training solutions will also help facility management and staff provide the best possible care in a safe working environment.
These are just some examples of services we offer
- Chronic Pain Management Program :(ACFI 4a and 4b)
- Mobility assessment and treatment (ACFI approved)
- Manual handling training for treating and non-treating staff
- Comprehensive Physiotherapy Assessments
- Individualised resident therapy plans
- Falls prevention and awareness program
- Group Exercise Classes
- One to one physiotherapy consultations
- Entitled Department of Veterans’ Affairs clients may be referred for clinically necessary Physiotherapy treatments for a specific condition by a doctor on a valid referral
- Medicare funded physiotherapy consultations
Re-Fit Physiotherapy provides physiotherapy service that puts people first. We create a warm and effective team environment that delivers great outcomes for residents’ facilities and families.
Strong happy relationships are our thing. We will become a part of your team.
For you, Our team will deliver:
- A genuine passion for aged care
- Open and regular communication at all levels of your facility and organisation
- Friendly and warm approach
- High level responsiveness to your needs
- A full understanding of ACFI and Accreditation Standards
- Qualified, trained and enthusiastic physios and support staff
- Development of true friendships with residents
- People-centred values
- Comprehensive documentation reporting and compliance