Physiotherapist can help if you are experiencing any leaking from front or back passage which is called as incontinence. The common type of condition we come across are
- Bladder issues – frequency, urgency, stress incontinence, urge incontinence
- Bowel issues – urgency, constipation, faecal incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
Common treatment approaches are pelvic floor exercises, rehabilitating you eating and drinking habits, postural correction etc.
Physiotherapy can also help you if you are feeling pain or discomfort during Pregnancy and in your Postnatal period.
- Pelvic girdle pain – symphysis pubis dysfunction, sacroiliac joint pain, coccyx pain
- Back pain
- Abdominal rectus diastasis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rib pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Advice regarding abdominal support belts, belts and supports for back pain
- Exercise prescription, postural & lifestyle advice specific to pregnancy, the postnatal period and beyond
- Labour TENS Machine education and hire
- Ultrasound for breastfeeding conditions (blocked milk ducts and mastitis) and Hemorrhoids